2004년도 박막공학이라는 수업의 term paper 제출 자료입니다.
초음파분무 열분해법의 종류와 그에 의한 박막증착에 관하여 작성한 자료입니다.
II. The spray pyrolysis technique(powder and film deposition).
II-1. The principles
II-2. The various type of SP
II-3. The thin film deposition from spray pyrolysis
II-4. Example of thin film made by spray pyrolysis method.
The chemical spray pyrolysis technique(SP) has been, during last three decades, one of the major techniques to deposit a wide variety of materials in thin film form. The prime requisite for obtaining good quality thin film is the optimization of preparative conditions such as substrate temperature, spray rate, concentration of solution etc.
However, in recent years an emphasis has been given to a variety of atomization techniques such as ultrasonic nebulisation, improved spray hydrolysis, corona spray pyrolysis, electrostatic spray pyrolysis and microprocessor based spray pyrolysis. This is the most critical parameter as it enables control over the size of the droplets and their distribution over the preheated substrates.
The enhancement in deposition efficiency and improvement in quality of the thin films can be achieved with these atomization techniques. Also, the concern of non-practice materials has being larger. Because nano-particle have so many different..
1. K. S. Robinson, R. J. Turnbull and K. Kim, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 16, 308 (1980).
2. Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 35, No. , July 1999, pp. S180S183
3. P. S. Patil, Material Chemistry and Physics 69, 185-198 (1999)
4. H.-B.Kim, J.-H.Lee, and S.-J.Park, J. Mater. Sci.:Materials in Electronics, 6, 84-89 (1995)
5. 초음파분무 열분해에 의한 투명 전도성 산화 주석막의 제조 김상길․윤천호 화학공학 Vol9,
No 2, April 1998 214-219
6. 에어로솔 반응기에 의한 티타니아 초미립자의 제조 및 물리화학적 특성 조절
한국학술진흥재단 1996. 3
7. V. Vasu and A. Subrahmanyam, Thin Solid Films, 202 283(1991)
8. Kang. Y. C. and Park S. B. : J. Aerosol Sci. 26(7) 1131(1995)
9. K. Krunks, O. Bijakina, V. Mikli,1 T. Varema and E. Mellikov, Physica Scripta. Vol.
T79, 209-212 (1999)
10. Soo Gil Kim and Hyeong Joon Kim, Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 35,
No. , July 1999, pp. S180S183
10. Web pages