Ⅲ. PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Nowadays we enjoy sports very much and futhermore women want to take part in sports that have been thought only men could do it. For example boxing and soccer, etc.
In this time we will study about women in sports and what kind of sports there are and we could think and know about that.
Ⅳ. GENERAL OBJECTIVES
A. Linguistic Functions
(1) Listening : finding out main ideas, key words and understanding what the speaker says
(2) Speaking : speaking properly depending on situations
(3) Reading : understanding main ideas and details about Women in sports
(4) Writing : being able to write sentences using the "as ~ as" from this lesson.
B. Communicative Functions
(1) Confidence : Do you think the movie is interesting?
Yes, I think so. I'm sure it'll be a great success.
(2) Amendment : I don't think women are strong.
That's not quite right.
C. Linguistic Forms
The first women's international game was played in the People's Republic of China in November, 1991.
Today, the Women's World Cup has become as popular as the World Cup.
Only the top 16 teams took part in the event.