2. Telling a Story
3. Retelling a story
② More complex question
: the answers are not a word and some of these are not decided.
a. What did the monkey tell the lion?
- Good morning, My majesty../ Your breath smells bad../ He tell the truth.
b. Why do you think the lion ate up the monkey?
- because he was angry../ because he was hungry../ because the monkey tell the truths.
c. what did the lion do then?
- he was wait for another animal../ he called the rabbit..
d. What did the rabbit say about the lion's breath?
- she said, "your breath smelled wonderful!"../ your breath smells fruity like an apple..
e. Why do you think the lion ate up the rabbit?
- because the lion was angry with the rabbit's lie../