항공경영학, 항공산업론, 항공운송정책 등의 과목을 들으시는 분들께 유용한 자료입니다.
1. General aviation industry.
2. The consuming unit in small airplane
3. Trend of current market
4. benefits and disanvatages using small airplane
Cessna Aircraft Company, located in Wichita, Kansas is, is a manufacturer of general aviation aircraft, from small four-seat, single-engine airplanes to business jets
Direct flight cut travel time from 10 to 60 percent or more, increasing productivity.
Complete scheduling flexibility/even changing course enroute/greatly improves work.
Privacy/quiet encourages/allows work enroute.
Typically costs less than the airlines if half the seats are occupied.
Peace of mind/safety advantage of knowing pilots/passengers/aircraft.
Gives an advantage over competition.
7. Eliminates hassles/delays of main airport terminal.
8. Operation out of sight of competition.
9. Predictable travel budgeting versus volatile/irrational airline fares.
10. Provides access to markets/customers we couldn’t otherwise reach.
Example of Cessna Company
Cessna Aircraft delivered 42 Citations in the third quarter of 2003, compared with 74 in the same period last year.
Cessna expects to finish this year with 195 Citiation deliveries, compared with 30 deliveries last year.
The manufacturer is projecting it will deliver even fewer Citations next year-between 164 and 170.