영미비평 수업 중, 디즈니에 대한 비판적인 생각을 영문으로 직접 작성한 것입니다.
1. Looking inside the Disneys
(1) Sexual Identity
A month ago, two children in Colorado were attacked by a bear and seriously injured. Citizens of Colorado were of same opinion that the wild life preservation law needs the amendments, but is that the only reason that they couldn't do anything for the tragedy? How about winnie the Pooh? Sweet little dumblike innocent character of a bear could bring misconceptions to vulnerable children. Don't you think so? This kind of common culture hazard of nowadays. Where does it come from?
Apart from films, games, or drama, it seems that we are too much generous to the animated cartoons.
1. Mouse Under Glass : Secrets of Disney Animation and Theme Parks
by David Koenig, et al (Paperback - January 2001)
2. The Mouse That Roared: Disney and the End of Innocence
by Henry A. Giroux (Hardcover)
3. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2003
by Bob Sehlinger (Author)
4. The Politics of Innocence and Ideology of Walt Disney`s Feature Films (2001, treatise)
by Shim Kyung Seok