1. Unit: Lesson 5 Are You Interested in Robots?
2. Text: Middle School English 2 (Joong-ang Education)
3. Class: Middle School, 2nd grade and 1st class
4. Number of students: 34 students
5. General objectives of this unit: Students are able to
1) talk about robots in our lives
2) achieve some fluency with the following expressions
① Asking someone’s interest: Are you interested in ~?
② Asking someone for using equipments: Could you tell me
how to use ~?
③ Checking someone’s understanding: Did you get it ~?
3) achieve the intermediate level of fluency related to
role of robots in our lives6. Time allotment of this
unit : Total 8 periods, 50 minutes a period
T: Good morning! Class!
T: How are you doing today?
T: Everybody feel so good! Alright! I’m Mr. Han, Today,
we are going to learn English together. Nice to meet
T: Alright! What day of the week is this?
S: Right! It’s Saturday.
T: Do you like Saturday?
T: I think every single one of you like Saturday. Because
we only have half day schedule. Right?And you don’t
have to come to school tomorrow.
T: O.K! What are you going to do after school?