^^ 많은 도움이 됐으면 좋겠네요.
1. resolve : v.∼을 결정하다. 결의하다.
☞ We hope you can resolve this issue before our company terminates you as a subcontractor.
2. resolution : n.결의, 결심, 결단
☞ A resolution to the problem was more difficult than we anticipated.
3. labor : n.노동, 수고, 노고, 생산활동
☞ There is a labor shortage of computer programmers.
4. laboratory : n.연구소, 시험소, 실험실
☞ The new drug will be tested in Vaxgen's laboratory.
5. article : n.기사, 논설, 논문, 물건, 계약
☞ This article is adopted from the spring issue of Policy Review.
6. income : n.수입, 소득
☞ A six-figure income is not uncommon for physicians.
7. revenue : n.세입, 총 소득액, 수입총액
☞ Gasoline taxes are both easy to impose and could generate large revenues.
8. earn : v.(생계를) 세우다, (일을 해서)얻다.
☞ Our goal is to earn your confidence and respect.
9. confidence : n.신용, 신뢰, 신임, 확신
10. trial : n.심리, 재판, 공판
☞ Finding a solution that worked was a process of trial and error.
11. waste : v.∼을 허비하다. 낭비하다.
☞ Don't waste any more time responding to that customer.
12. tend : v.∼을 하기 쉽다. ∼하는 경향이 있다.
☞ I tend to think that providing employees with medical coverage reduces turnover rates.
13. enable : v.(사람을)∼할 수 있게 하다. 능력을 주다.
☞ Written documentation of your income will enable us to give you the loan.
14. ability : n.능력, 힘, 기량
☞ Some board members questioned his ability to run the corporation.
15. male : n.남성의, 수컷의
☞ There are few women in the male-dominated field of information systems management.