intererviewed five foreigners with 5 questions about differences between the foreigner's home country and korea. The answers will be shown in the next pages.
1) Living in Korea, you might exprience differences between your country and Korea. Could you give some examples to me? Also, what is the most embarrassing one among them?
2) Are you told a specific advice before you came down here? If you have one, Would you tell me the advice? and What advice would you tell the peole who want to visit korea?
3) Your country and Korea might have a different way of party style or habits. Would you tell me about your normal party style and what do your think about koran party style?
4) There are a lot of public bathing facilities in Korea. In your own opinion, Is this bearable or not? If it is yes, Would you like to go some time?
5) I've barely seen foreighners who are driving a car in Korea. Do you think that there is any special reason? Suppose you have to drive around this city. and then Can you imagine what kind of difficulties will be waiting ahead of you.