그림도 첨부하였으며 깔끔하게 정리했습니다
-The Suwon Castle
-Hwaseomun and Changyongmun gate
-Gakru Angle Towers
-Gongsimdon (Observation Towers)
Suwon Hwaseong was established in Sept. 1796 (20th year of King Jungjo), which had started in Jan. 1794 (18th year of King Jungjo). King Jungjo transferred the original shrine of his father, the Crown Prince Sado, into Suwon Hwasan from Mt. Baebong of Yangju, transferring all the residences and government offices down to Mt. Paldal, and establishing Hwaseong with Hwaseong temporary palace. Suwon Hwaseong established 200 years ago, has been equipped with latest modern scale and function, and the castle has 48 facilities in total. The castle facilities are beautiful and equipped with such facilities as to attack and defend. In addition, it has one of the most scientifically designed castles in the world, called as "Flower of Castles".