소아 악안면 골절에 대해 파워포인트로 정리한 것입니다.
사진과 함께 깔끔하게 정리되어 있으니 많이 이용해주길 바래요.
1. 성인과의 차이점
3. type of fracture
4. Causes of Pediatric Facial Fractures
5. Frequency by age
6. Age related differences in anatomical distribution
7. Evaluation and initial management
9. Physical Exam
10. Signs and Symptoms of Fractures
12. Management of specific fracture types
What is different about pediatric fractures?
Children are not just small adults
Must take into account both return of form and function but also growth
Both the injury and the treatment could restrict further growth
In some situations a more conservative approach may be appropriate
Less common than in adults
Account for between 1.5 and 15% of all facial fractures
Children under 5 less than 1.5%
Nasal probably most common but mandible most common of hospitalized patients