경영전략 영문 리포트 A학점 리포트
Ford Motor Company
Broken Hill Proprietary Co. Ltd
Most organization exists to achieve some purposes and goals that could not be accomplished by individuals working alone and could be achieved more effectively through group effort with certain business strategies. Strategy can be defined as a set of objectives, policies and plans of action that taken together to approach to success of the organization and prescribes resource allocation and other activities for dealing with the environment and helping the organization attain its goal. Therefore having specific and detailed business strategy is essential for the management in organization. .
1. Anderson, P (2000), ‘BHP Strategic Framework & Performance Measures-Briefing Paper’. BHP Investor Relations, The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited.
2. Barnwell, N. & Robbins, S.P. (1994), ‘Organization theory in Australia’. (second edition) Prentice Hall Australia, pp.106-128
3. Daft, R.L. (2000), ‘Management’. (fifth edition) The Dryden Press, pp.210-212, 234-264, 344-345, 347-349, 365, 396-397, 685-686, 707-703
4. Dobson, P. & Starkey, K. (1993), ‘The Strategic Management Blueprint’. Blackwell Business, pp.102-112
5. Kroll, M.J., Parnell, J.& Wright, P.(1996), ‘Strategic Management: concepts and cases’. (third edition) Prentice Hall Australia, pp 188-213
6. Mintzberg, H. & Quinn, J.B. (1996), ‘The Strategy Process: concepts, contexts, and cases’. (third edition) New Jersey, pp. 256-266, 289-308
7. Robbins, S.P. (1994), ‘Management’. (fourth edition) Prentice Hall International, pp.211-228