공부들 열심히 하세요...
● The Servlet Model
● The Structure and Deployment of Modern Servlet Web Applications
● The Servlet Container Model
● Designing and Developing Servlets to Handle Server-side Expectations
● Designing and Developing Servlets Using Session Management
● Designing and Developing Thread-safe Servlets
● The JSP Model
● Designing and Developing Reusable Web Components
● Designing and Developing JSPs Using JavaBeans
● Designing and Developing JSPs Using Custom Tags
● Designing and Developing A Custom Tab Library
SUN CERTIFIED WEB COMPONENT DEVELOPER FOR J2EE[tm] PLATFORM OBJECTIVES
Section 1 - The Servlet Model
1.1 For each of the HTTP methods, GET, POST, and PUT, identify the corresponding method in the HttpServlet class.
1.2 For each of the HTTP methods, GET, POST, and HEAD, identify triggers that might cause a browser to use the method, and identify benefits or functionality of the method.
1.3 For each of the following operations, identify the interface and method name that should be used:
● Retrieve HTML form parameters from the request
● Retrieve a servlet initialization parameter
● Retrieve HTTP request header information
● Set an HTTP response header; set the content type of the response
● Acquire a text stream for the response
● Acquire a binary stream for the response
● Redirect an HTTP request to another URL