1. Distroted Market Signals
2. A Return to Fundamentals.
3. The Internet and Industry Structure
4. The Myth of the First Mover
5. The Future of Internet Competition
6. The Internet and Competitive Advantage
7. The Six Principles of Strategic Positioning
8. The Absence of Strategy
9. The Internet as Complement
10. Words for the Unwise : The Internet’s Destructive Lexicon
11. Internet and the Value Chain
12. Strategic Imperatives for Dot-Coms and Established Companies
13. The End of New Economy
Michal E. Porter 의
Harvard Business Review에 있는
Strategy and the Internet을 번역하여 정리하였습니다.