3. Text : High School English Book 2 by Si-sa English Pubilishing Co.
4. Unit : Lesson 4 “When You Are Invited to Dinner”
5. Instructor : Jung, Chun-hee
C. Students will be able to read and comprehend the reading material and answer the about it.
D. Students will be able to understand the following expressions and use them in their real lives.
(1) Are you accustomed to living in America?
(2) Be punctual.
I'll keep it in mind.
(3) Care (Would you) for some more meat?
Yes, please. / No, thank you. / No. I'm full.
(4) Have you ever eaten/tried...?
(5) It's getting late.
(6) It was nice having you.
E. Students will be able to recognize the need for communicative ability to understand the culture of other countries and realize the importance of English as an international language.